Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't mention the woman's alleged use of a racial slur (the "n-word") which was not denied by her boyfriend, from what I hear.

Not saying that makes it ok. Not at all. Just pointing out that incomplete reporting shapes bias, and works both ways.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't mention the woman's alleged use of a racial slur (the "n-word") which was not denied by her boyfriend, from what I hear.

Not saying that makes it ok. Not at all. Just pointing out that incomplete reporting shapes bias, and works both ways.

2nd paragraph:
“The woman, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker, was walking along Indianapolis Canal Walk with her fiancé, Jose Ramirez, and two other people around 3 a.m. on July 5 when someone in their group used a racial slur, Fox 59 reported.”

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd paragraph:
“The woman, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker, was walking along Indianapolis Canal Walk with her fiancé, Jose Ramirez, and two other people around 3 a.m. on July 5 when someone in their group used a racial slur, Fox 59 reported.”

Sorry, I skimmed it and didn't see that. I had heard it from another source.

Just saying, we all need to read these stories (from every source) with a certain amount of skepticism.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3am, two armed groups, one group admittedly drops a racial slur, one group says "BLM", the other says "ALM"...guns are pulled, things are deescalated but one group waits for the other in ambush and opens fire. Girl is killed.

Right wing social media: "Mother killed for saying All Lives Matter".

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left wing social media: “Hands up, don’t shoot”, Ferguson, Missouri PD demonized by false accusation.

Exactly...and what is the response from the right? "Fake news!"

But when the right does the same thing, people share it on facebook and internet forums as gospel LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom