Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The majority of the articles that I looked at stated that the racial slur had been used and did not identify Whitaker as the one saying, “All Lives Matter”.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll admit that there maybe truth stretching on both sides. With that being said, I really LMAO when I remember fake news stories like Richard Jewell, Nick Sandmann, George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, the Robert Mueller report, the Trump impeachment(Adam Schiff), the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, the case of FBI/Michael Flynn, etc. and people who are offended by fake news and lying. IMHO, the left, the leftwing MSM and the leftwing social media own the patent rights on fake news & lying.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are you doing at 3 AM?
I was always taught anything after 11:00 was trouble. Oddly enough my parents gave me a 1 o’clock curfew! I still can’t believe that. Know wonder i did all the dumb stuff I did. My parents raised me right but they also made some dumb mistakes. But all parents do. I know I ain’t perfect. But I am doing my best to not make the mistakes my parents did.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was always taught anything after 11:00 was trouble. Oddly enough my parents gave me a 1 o’clock curfew! I still can’t believe that. Know wonder i did all the dumb stuff I did. My parents raised me right but they also made some dumb mistakes. But all parents do. I know I ain’t perfect. But I am doing my best to not make the mistakes my parents did.
The tricky part of being a parent is allowing your kids to make some mistakes, but preventing the ones that will kill them or ruin their lives. The fact that you made some mistakes doesn't mean your parents were bad parents, they got you to this point and hopefully you learned from your mistakes. No parent EVER kept their kid from making mistakes, good parents manage them to prevent the really bad ones, while allowing them to learn some independence.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tricky part of being a parent is allowing your kids to make some mistakes, but preventing the ones that will kill them or ruin their lives. The fact that you made some mistakes doesn't mean your parents were bad parents, they got you to this point and hopefully you learned from your mistakes. No parent EVER kept their kid from making mistakes, good parents manage them to prevent the really bad ones, while allowing them to learn some independence.
Very well said my friend. My parents definitely instilled right and wrong in me. And I was also raised to be a Christian one day, which I am. I do the same for my son. I keep getting told I am paying for my raising! Lol. My son is pretty hard headed like me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I would like to know. Were there any gang affiliations in the groups? Someone in both groups did some shooting, and when such things happen, I sometimes have to wonder about the gangs. A lot of stories, even in OKC, tell of a "young mother or mother-to-be" being killed. Then, in later stories, one finds that the victim was also a gang member.

It doesn't justify killing, but it is more likely to explain the actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom