Inmates start fire at Stephens County jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about that; I can see how damage to the jail itself and the possible compromise of its integrity could occur. Then it's our taxpayer dollars used for repairs. I'd rather they put out the fire ASAP.

Surely the repairs would be cheaper than boarding all those (then) dead offenders

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about that; I can see how damage to the jail itself and the possible compromise of its integrity could occur. Then it's our taxpayer dollars used for repairs. I'd rather they put out the fire ASAP.

No big deal ... Unless they've moved the jail, every time it rains it floods down there. A little time solves all problems ... :wink2:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I was gonna say. Tents, concertina wire and guards with a lot of live rounds. Winter's coming, they'd learn.

I'd be willing to take about 5 coworkers down there and "educate" the offender population on the proper etiquette of doing time, DOC-Style. It would be surprising how those not involved with the problems would make sure the individuals responsible for causing all the drama remained quiet for the remainder of their stay...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be willing to take about 5 coworkers down there and "educate" the offender population on the proper etiquette of doing time, DOC-Style. It would be surprising how those not involved with the problems would make sure the individuals responsible for causing all the drama remained quiet for the remainder of their stay...

Can I go with you?? I'd really enjoy the show ... :naughty: (I'm wondering if the kid who shot Chris Lane -- the one who was dancing around and laughing and joking at his booking -- had anything to do with any of this. Apparently, he thinks he's quite the badass ... :rolleyes2 I wouldn't mind "educating" that little **** myself ...)

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I go with you?? I'd really enjoy the show ... :naughty: (I'm wondering if the kid who shot Chris Lane -- the one who was dancing around and laughing and joking at his booking -- had anything to do with any of this. Apparently, he thinks he's quite the badass ... :rolleyes2 I wouldn't mind "educating" that little **** myself ...)

According to the local news station it was an illegal immigrant that they have in there and they are going to charge him with 1st degree arson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom