Interesting obituary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with telling the truth. Every obituary I read in the newspaper has something like "the Lord called him home" or "she went to her heavenly reward". I don't think everybody goes to heaven.
Too many people, I think, believe only mass murderers and Hitler end up in Hell. Plenty of everyday people end up there too, unfortunately.

Our Lady showed a vision of Hell to the three children at Fatima.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/on-...ion-of-hell-and-taught-us-how-to-avoid-it?amp
Then, Our Lady set the scene and gave the children — and us — a way to help others so they would not end up as part of the vision she was going to show them next. She said:

Make sacrifices for sinners, and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: O Jesus, this is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Later at the request of the Bishop of Leiria, Lucia described the vision this way:
As Our Lady spoke these last words, she opened her hands once more, as she had done during the two previous months. The rays of light seemed to penetrate the earth, and we saw as it were a sea of fire. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke now falling back on every side like sparks in huge fires, without weight or equilibrium, amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. (It must have been this sight which caused me to cry out, as people say they heard me). The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repellent likeness to frightful and unknown animals, black and transparent like burning coals. Terrified and as if to plead for succour, we looked up at Our Lady, who said to us, so kindly and so sadly: You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.

Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with telling the truth. Every obituary I read in the newspaper has something like "the Lord called him home" or "she went to her heavenly reward". I don't think everybody goes to heaven.
1698521831271336.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not going to lie but theres been a few funerals I have attended where in my mind I was thinking glad you are gone.
My Aunt was one of those. She was a vile, evil woman that verbally abused everyone. Her brain was full of hate especially towards me from when I was a child to adulthood. Had a great friendship with her husband and adopted son.
When she passed, my Uncle was thinking pall bearers may be hard to find as she was universally hated. They were shocked when I volunteered, but accepted.
I volunteered because I wanted to be part of putting her sorry ass under the grass.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Aunt was one of those. She was a vile, evil woman that verbally abused everyone. Her brain was full of hate especially towards me from when I was a child to adulthood. Had a great friendship with her husband and adopted son.
When she passed, my Uncle was thinking pall bearers may be hard to find as she was universally hated. They were shocked when I volunteered, but accepted.
I volunteered because I wanted to be part of putting her sorry ass under the grass.
I’d want to make sure she was dead and buried too. I wouldn’t want to have her buried anywhere close to Israel. I hear one person may have been raised from a tomb there. The one in a trillion chance is too much risk for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom