Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapidrus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey guys my name is cody.

i shoot a Lee Enfield No.4 Mk.1, SKS Yugo M59/66, Glock 19 with Trijicon night sights, and a AK-74 with tapco grip, handguard and T6 stock.

i like (or love in my case) OU football:ou1, history channel, shooting:fullauto:, and taking long walks on the beach :sunbath:(eh not so much:cool:).

nice to meet everyone.
:greetings
another sooners fan welcome aboard

rapidrus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I just singed up to be a member of OSA. I have been reading posts in this forum for over a year now. My name is Jason and I actually live in California where I was born and have spent most of my life. I did live in Oklahoma from age 12 to 14 1/2. I lived in Tahlequah and in Durant. My folks have since moved back to OK and I still visit every year. I have a lot of family that lives in OK and I consider myself to be more of an "Okie" than a Californian (I hope that doesn't offend anybody, I sincerly mean it as a compliment).

I am a huge OU fan and a big outdoorsman. I love hunting and fishing and try to do as much as I can of both while visiting OK each year. California pretty much sucks for both hunting and fishing unless you have money and a lot of it, or know somebody with land or a pond/lake.

I just wanted to introduce myself and will probably be spending most of my time in the hunting & fishing forum and in the ammo talk forum.

Take care,

Jason
Welcome Jason I used to live in Mission Valley, worked at the airport got layed off and wound up in Tulsa, Loved the weather in San Diego (and the girls)

rapidrus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Lance. I shot at H&H in OKC this morning for the first time. I was refereed to this site by one of the employees. I'm looking forward to getting to know shooters here in OK. I'm also looking to start shooting matches locally so if anyone has any info on that that I'd love to hear about it.
Hey Lance glad to have you Do you work in tulsa?

rapidrus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, all. Just a little about myself: I'm in the Army and I LOVE guns. Yep, that about sums it all up. Oh, yeah; and I love to build M-4's (or AR15's, whichever you prefer).

I look forward to getting to know everyone and to doing business with you all.

Thanks!

-Mr300
Im new here also welcome-Rus

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another new guy here; been shooting causually most of my life, started taking it more seriously around the first of the year.
I've taken a few pistol classes at H&H and try to shoot once a week.

Glad to be here, looks like a lot of good info on this site!

Latest posts

Top Bottom