Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet another one my name is Bear and one of my cars is an 88 Monte SS (original name huh?) and I'm sure I know some of you under other local forum names. Finally getting around to buying a few guns of my own and looking forward to making a few meets on here

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to the forums, indigenous to the State. Born and raised here.

Dad was an LEO for OKC Police for 30 years and I recently inherited his Glock 17 (Gen 2) when he retired; soon after picked up a Glock 26 which drove me to get my CCW this last March.

I carry daily now, unless I am in class. I am just starting my first year of medical school and am recently married. Just moved to Tulsa from OKC.

KSStew35

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the site, new to the sport of competitive pistol shooting. Just got my USPSA membership, and recently shot my 3rd match, monthly ProAm in Tulsa. Had fun, did some a couple goof ups, but its to be expected, they say! Im a commercial manager for AutoZone in Arkansas City, KS, used to live in Tulsa and begun shooting thanks to a close friend and buddy from school. Looking forward to meeting more folks and getting tips to make me better and more of a challanger to all.....By the way, can someone tell me how to look up scores from the USSA range in Tulsa? I appreciate you all...........

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
good to find a shooter friendly site in my own neck of the woods.from down around the lawton area and get tired of havin to put up with all the stuff that floats north across the red river .LOL
50 yr. comanche county native been huntin and fishin for as long as i can remember.doggin hogs is the game of choise now.aint nothin like ridin agood horse up to dogs smokin the hair off a hogs butt just as long as it aint in a big green briar patch.
hope 2 talk 2 afew of you guys and gals in the future, Andy
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v241_okie44_777boar008.jpg

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have been all over the forums, I guess I should do this! New to the board but have been shooting my entire life. I am now retired from the Army a little early due to a pretty good hit on an Iraq tour. These days I own www.BodyEroticaOnline.com, From the name you can guess our line of work:) You should stop by anyway! Let me just state this now! We don't see nor care what you buy! I see Item numbers, and out of over 23,000 items there is no way I can memorize them. I have already had a great experience with one of the OSA members, and have enjoyed reading and taking part in the discussion forums(having nothing to do with my website).
I will say that after much looking I am very impressed at the decency of the classifieds and it's efficiency. I didn't want to show up and barf up everything in the closet on the boards. HOWEVER! After seeing so much here I probably will be laying out an initial assault on the classified section:)
I look forward to taking in the wealth of knowledge here and hopefully having something to offer. In time I may even find myself at some of the local shoots.

Thank you for creating and partaking in such a great site! Keep, bear, and protect those who do,
Ray

Latest posts

Top Bottom