Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is William Been Checking out the forums all weekend, was referred here by Ryan from Claremore (I work with him). Hes been trying to get me to shoot with him for awhile. Going to go threw my carry license with my dad sometime in the soon future I think his plan is around October. I been shopping around for a good gun to use most of my pistol usage has came from revolvers, mostly a 44mag. Really keep going back and looking over and over at a Springfield 1911 TRP, but they are not cheap. But id rather buy the right gun once then the wrong gun and wish I would have bought the right. But have always been a avid hunter and fisherman. Going to start shooting with ryan on some sundays coming up. We will see what happens.

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name's David. A friend at work recommended this site to me as a reliable place for information & gun sales/trading. Already I have received great input from questions & comments from the okshooters community.
Age: 31, Tulsa native but living in Edmond. Married no kids.

Z-Max

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all.

I was given the gift of enjoying firearms my my grandfather and have been a shooter all my life.

These days my shooting is pretty much related to hunting but I get out a couple of times a year for some super serious (sarcasm implied) paper punching with friends.

I found the site by being referred to the classified which look great.

BorisJ3

New to the site!
Reaction score
I will actually be a resident of OK on 05OCT2010, as I'll be PCSing to the OKC recruiting BN (Army) on that date (not my choice to recruit, by a long shot). I was directed to this board a week or so ago by a member at THR.us, and have been lurking daily.

I've been in the Army since 04, having joined after getting sick of working McJobs. I'm an Infantryman who has spent his entire tour (minus 26 total months of sandbox time) in Germany, and am looking forward to being back in gun-friendly territory. I'm fairly late to the shooting game as well, having bought my first firearm (91/30) in 07. I'm die-hard pro-RKBA. I look forward to the next three years of as much range time as I can squeeze in between appointments and trips to MEPS.

Boris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom