Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there. I live in Oklahoma City and my CCW instructor recommended this site to me.

Only recently starting shooting, started with a Bersa Thunder 380 and expanded it to include a Mosin-Nagant 91/30, a Kel-Tec Sub 2000, a Bersa Thunder 9 Pro and a Mossberg 42m(b).

Looking forward to enriching my knowledge here.

DonkDonk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time lurker, lots of knowledgeable people on this site... tons of info. I just wanted to join the community as I am starting to get more involved in the sport. Thanks

Trevor73402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,

I found this site through a post on Snipers Hide. I've been into hunting and shooting all my life (I'm 30yrs old). I just recently got into the long range side of things. I've built a couple of nice .308's to play with and I've been looking for a good range that has shots out to atleast 500yds. I don't mind driving a little ways as there isn't anything around the Ardmore area. I am planning a trip over to Badlands tomorrow as i am on vacation this week. If there are any other ranges in the OkC area that have a 500yd range and are open to the public please let me know. I'm always willin to meet up with people and shoot since I'm always willing to learn from the more experienced.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom