Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello from the SE corner of the state. I'm Pulp, I work at the local paper mill making a whole bunch of pulp from old corrugated containers. I'm not real big in the modern guns, though I do have a few. Cowboy Action is my favorite game, and I use percussion revolvers, a '60 Henry rifle, and either a 10 gauge Greener, a French made 16 or an '87 Winchester for shotguns. I used to bill myself as the World's Worst Cowboy Action Shooter, but I found out at End of Trail that I'm not. I placed in the top 97.8%. Which means there were about 4 folks there worse than me. Actually I'm a pretty good shot, just slower than frozen molasses. Here's my favorite revolvers and rifle:

[Broken External Image]

So, do we have any other CAS on this forum?

Buckhuntr

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi! I found this forum through a link on FireArmsTalk.com, and thought I'd join up. I live in Tulsa now, but was born and reared in Georgia, where I spent most of my life. I've been a deer hunter since the age of 13, and a shooter from a couple of years before that. I still have my first firearm, a Westernfield .22 semi-auto, and have a few more besides. Look forward to joining in the discussions here!

kirby13

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi my name is Kirby, kinda new to the forum thing. Living in OKc but love for the drive away. I'm here to get any recomdation on upgrading to a semiauto from a revolver...... Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in my second year of college in Tulsa. I live in California during my breaks. I did some research, and apparently I have the closest thing to dual-residency possible. ATF considers me an OK resident during the school year, and a CA resident over the summer. Pretty sweet, huh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom