Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning,
I am new to the forum.
I live in Tahlequah with my family.
I would not consider myself a gun nut, but do own firearms.
I enjoy deer hunting and duck hunting with my 2 boys.

Michael

Dude, I like your sigline but you are gonna get really tired of it. I think BadgeBunny is a pain in the *** to type ... :pms2:

Welcome to OSA ...

Swampfoxrebel

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just relocated to Tulsa from the dreaded California. Been trying to get out for years (originally from Texas), and now we finally have. Been shooting/hunting for about 6 years and excited to be able to do it much more frequently here. I work for the Outdoor Channel, so my ties to firearms and the industry are pretty deep.

Living in Tulsa right now and looking to get in with some hunters in the area. Gonna miss having huntin buddies, and would love to make some more. I currently hunt waterfowl, some upland, and deer. Any other Tulsa hunters out there who can recommend some good resources for open hunting land/locations and possibly wanna partake?

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

OkieTac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm recently back in OK after 20+ years in AZ. I've already met a couple of you that told me about this site and I look forward to meeting more of you. I have my paperwork in to become a licensed type 07 FFL here and then add a SOT.
Keith

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas, new guy here. My names Josh and i'm from Edmond. I'm 27, ex-military (4 years Army infantry), spent some time as a sniper, 2 deployments (Balkans and Iraq). Grew up in south MS and my family is all rednecks so I've been around guns since i was 2.

And you would never tell any of that by looking at me. I'm a punk rock guy, tat'd & peirced and a smart alec. I'm Irish decent so I drink, smoke and swear every chance i get. Most people don't take the time to notice the military discipline and personal respect i give and demand in return so i get chalked up as "the punk kid what is wrong with this country" alot.

I found you guys while working on my research for building MY perfect AR15, which will hopefully get underway in a couple of weeks. Looking for any information on what local (OKC area) brick and mortar stores carry AR15 parts and who around here sells reasonably priced stripped lowers so i don't have to deal with FFL transfers. Or who will do me the most reasonable deal on having a lower FFL transferred thru them.

Also, need a good place to go shoot. :gun1:

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Chuck. Living in Tulsa at the moment for school. Originally from Ada area, been signed up on here for years but never got involved much with college and such going on.

Been shooting my whole life. Early on mainly rifles, but handguns have grown on me in the past few years, and for past two years been playing with AR-15s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom