Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

American Eagle Targets

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey folks, I have been on here a few times but this is the first post. My wife and I live in north Edmond/south Logan county.

We both shoot. Luckily we can shoot some here at the house. I have bullet trap behind our shop.

We make our living in the horse auction business. A few years ago I built some steel targets for myself. After 500 or so later it has got to be a sideline. We build everything from heavey pistol targets to real heavy stuff for shooting 50 BMG at 1000 yards.

Love to hunt coyotes.

Bill Addis

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hi, my name is rusty_stud and i'm new here. :greetings

i'm from springfield mo and now live in tulsa. I'm going to school at nsu in broken arrow for criminal justice/homeland security.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jusy saying hello!

I've been a long time poster on another firearms board but only recently discovered that we have something more local.

My primary interests are history, firearms and swords. My collections of both are small but the firearms collection includes:

RRA LAR-15
Glock 19
M1 Garand
Cimarron 1873 Winchester carbine (.44-40)
Cimarron 1873 Single Action Army (.44-40)
Various small caliber firearms.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope I'm doing this right. Howdy All who read this. Get the bug from time to time so snooping around and following threads on different topics. Right now it's a good but basic trap gun I'm hunting, maybe a lever action and can't stay away from the 1911s. Got some trade ideas but just good to read info from those with more experience and exposure. Mine dates back to the early 70s in the Marine Corps so I'm rusty but always interested. Just logged on and tried to post. Wouldn't let me so gonna try to crack that nut in order to talk with a gent who has a Rem 1100 for trade. Got a S&W 5906 that hasn't had more than two boxes shot through it and been treated like a forgotton coin. That's all for now. Maybe this breaks the ice. And I'll get the same thing said on the right thread. Glad to be a member.

mesha00

New to the site!
Reaction score
I thought I would take a minute and introduce myself to the community. I live out in Moore and am stationed at Tinker which is my fifth duty station. I grew up hunting mainly birds and snakes. After being stationed in Montana for three years I am now hooked on larger type targets. I enjoyed elk, mule, and white tail hunting up in Montana. When I wasn't either skiing or fishing, I was hunting. Lately I've been hunting hogs down in Texas on some family property. I've always had a keen interest in firearms and now that I have real income it is nice to start working on a little "useable" collection. I look forward to getting advice and feedback from all the folks on here that have such a wealth of knowledge and experience in the firearms arena.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas and ladies too i guess, my name is Chris and im a college student at OU. I been reading up around the forum for the past month just about. Just bought my first semi-auto hand gun on my 21st birthday which was Dec. 4th and I LOVE MY SPRINGFIELD XD .40 cal.

I didnt grow up with guns but I have always had an appreciation for them. I also bought a mossberg shotgun about 2 months ago and my collection is still growing fortunately/unfortunately lol. Im looking into getting a 9mm Glock next just to have a cheap shop instead of the .40cal bullets that are really hurting the pocket book. haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom