Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

robertkominiski

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum .I live in United states. My hobbies are reading books and watching sports.
I am willing to learn and share useful things from this forum.

Bigmak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Vern

Grew up in the Shawnee/Bethel area now living in Tulsa. I've been around firearms all my life but just recently got into range shooting and enjoying it a lot.

B

bottomcoon

i'm new. i think i like this forum & it helps to be an old okie. i shoot everything from 17 mach2 to 416 mag & i load everything except rimfire. most all my rifles are re-barrelled & restocked as i don't like factory barrels. i like wildcat cartridges & will be the 1st to admit that they are not always the best. i enjoy helping newcomers to shooting & reloading but learning something new is my favorite thing, except fishing. thanks for letting me in the door. bottomcoon

glocks and roses

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New guy from Wichita.Just joined the forum here. I saw a link to this place from ksccw.com,one of Kansas's main gun forums. Wichita just went OC for everyone, no permit required. Of course all the sheep and our female vice mayor have there panties in a wad over it.

importxpresions

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello to all, my name's Chris I recently moved here from Fort Worth Texas. I'm a student at OU majoring in Geology,I worked as a mechanic at Bob Moore Porsche , Audi , Infiniti in Edmond prior to going to school full time. I currently have a glock 19 with some aftermarket goods , night sights, extended slide release etc, a marlin 30-30 because cowboy guns are cool, a stoeger 12 gauge and a few more goodies.

I am a pretty decent shot with my pistol I shoot out at sgt. evretts in moore sometime but most of the time I shoot out on 600 acres that a friend of mine owns out by prague, I also duck hunt two lakes on that land too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom