Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined here at the recommendation of a buddy. I'm a long time shooter and now trying to get into hunting and possibly some IDPA or similar competition shooting. I live in Broken Arrow.

I'm looking forward to picking up some info on Glocks, AR's, AK's, Hunting, Etc.

I usually spend my online time on Pirate4x4 but I'm also sorta on Glocktalk.

majglc

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. I was raised in the Mannfrod area; however, I spent most of my adult life outside of Oklahoma. I am retired from the US Army and Dept of Homeland Security and have recently retired to Oklahoma.

rab986

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello fellow shooters, my name is Steve and I live in the NE corner of the state.

I love to shoot, and have a nice little collection of which consists of a Barrett, Hk 91, 93 and Mk23, Nagant M27 & M44, which are all safe queens. Then there is the redilly accessible 10/22 for varmints, Taurus Judge under the wifes pillow and a Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull under mine (I think I know why I have back problems now, lol)

To be honest, for the collection I have and passion I have for a fine firearm I do not know enough or shoot enough. I have raced bikes and cars all my life which left no time for guns. Age has caught up with me along with the economy so I decided to fall back on my second passion which is considerably cheaper.

I can't think of a better place to start than in the forums right here at home so I thought I would join up and say hi. I am actively searching for an AR15 to practice with and maybe join a shooting team ( I'm novice at best) and am hoping to trade within this community. With my knowledge or lack there of, I'm not sure if I will get the post count needed to troll the classifieds for a while because I will do most of my time reading.

Thank you in advance for what seems to be a good forum and for letting me be a part of it.

Steve

BadgerX

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
new guy first post, just wanted to say hello, im from Brokrn Arrow, OK and am maried w 3 lil girls, i work in operations management for a large logistics company, i love to ride my motercycle and go to the range, hunting, fishing, the usual, anyway......... hello! :Heya:

JBarlow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sot of a lurker that has come out of the shadows. Anyway i am from ardmore graduated from osu last may. Currently i live in georgia attending uga for my master's. i am trying to build and F-class rifle on a students budget(this may take awhile) its my main project. Anyway i guess thats about it so hello and thanks for having me.

Paul Tornaey

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am totally confused by this website,
Is it two websites linked together?
Why is there two classifieds of the same catagory, linked from the same menu? (Why can I post in one but not the other?)

Why can I reply to threads in some forums and not others? Why can I reply but not post in forums any forum except this one?

Why is there a message at the top of my screen that says:
"Hello Paul it appears that you have not posted in our forums for quite a while. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? We are a friendly and social community and would be delighted to hear from you."

Yet most of the forums say that I cannot post?

I have emailed the administrators but received no reply. I have read many of the scattered rules and guidelines. I have been in many other forums and am a fairly proficient web user, but I have never seen a forum so apparently disorganized. Is there a major transition going on here?

Are there any administrators? there seems to be lots of users. I have posted and sold guns in the past with no problems at all.

help.

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a newbie on this forum. Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Anthony and I live in Broken Arrow, OK. I work as a full time Aircraft Engine Mechanic in the Oklahoma Air National Guard in Tulsa. I love collecting and shooting firearms. I have a Romanian AK-47, A 1946 Izhevsk made Mosin Nagant M44, Remington 870 12 gauge, and a Savage 7mm Remington Magnum. Just stopping by to say hi.

Ridgerunner

Marksman
Reaction score
Howdy, Folks.
Reckon I will spit and whittle with you'all for a spell.

Live outside Tulsa area a bit, try to make all the gun shows.

Been shooting for about 50 years..so I expect that makes me an old fart.

An opinionated old fart, naturally.

Anyway...looking forward to this new to me forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom