Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

touch down

New to the site!
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting engaged, but I started new job 40 miles away. I have Karate class 3 nights a week, and on top of that, we are trying to have a house built on our lot 40 miles the other direction. Of course the fact that I'm really lazy factors in somewhere. Working at the new prison, the largest construction job in AK since the pipeline, takes about 12 hours of each day. I just don't get a lot of computer time with 3 girls and a wife and one computer. I am always last. When we get situated in our new place, I hope to chat much more! God bless our country!

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ryan. I stumbled across this community and thought I would join. I'm 26, graduated from OU in 2006, been in the Army National Guard for three years now, I'm an E5 in air traffic control. I have a few different shootin' irons; a homebuilt AR15, an M1 Garand, a 1911, an M9, a Mossberg 590, etc. I'm looking forward to participating!

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a newbie and i guess this is where you should start on the board! I'm Jason and I'm a police officer. I live in just inside Kansas. Hopefully you guys won't hold that against me! Anyways i found your website today and i like to read on what other people are doing as far as firearms training, shooting, etc. Hopefully with some luck, i can make some new friends that love shooting and guns as much as i do. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your forum board.
Thanks
Jason
TacticalJ

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What up fellows and ladies. I live in Lawton and like to hunt. Hunt about everything you can hunt in SW Oklahoma. Hope to do some business on Okshooters and meet some good people. See ya soon.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's going on everybody! Just saying howdy, been in the Air Force for almost 9 years now. After some time in Italy and Las Vegas I finally got stationed back here in the Bible Belt and green country as a recruiter. Nice to meet y'all, looking forward to some great info!

savynana

Marksman
Reaction score
I am new to OSA and thought I would introduce myself. My husband and I have decided to apply for our CC and wanted to know where indoor and outdoor ranges are in our area. We live near Keystone lake. Thanks for any help

Latest posts

Top Bottom