Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhayes48

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For one who has been collecting guns for many years, I must admit that I often find that I lack enough knowledge on specific classes of firearms. In an attempt to remedy that situation, I went to a local chain book store and looked at their books for sale. I was looking for books specifically on AR 15s, AKs in their many variation and Winchester shotguns. The prices were quite high and I am a retired man on a fixed budget. Any suggestions, other that Amazon.com for a source for affordable reference books?

Thanks.
Mark

hittf350

New to the site!
Reaction score
hello all new to the site but looking forward to many great converstions. Just a Blanchard,OK. resident born and raised all over oklahoma city and the surroundings. Hope to have a good time have heard nothing but good things about the site.:hyper:

cherokee1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Okshooters, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently in Pharmacy school in Weatherford, OK and one of my buddies was tellin me about the site and sounded like a good place to come for some good discussions and for some good gun info. I'm a big gun fan and have several pistols and rifles and my most recent purchase is my favorite, I bought a Bushmaster Ar-15 and its my baby.

farmbuck95

New to the site!
Reaction score
:explode: HELLO EVERYONE !!! NEWBY , GLAD TO BE ABROAD, HOPE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS AND REALLY HOPE THIS SITE WILL HELP ME FIND A WAY TO ENJOY ALL MY WEAPONS MORE, LIKE PLACES TO SHOOT. WHEN I HAVE TIME IT IS USUALLY DOWN A LEXINGTON RIFLE RANGE AT THE WMA AREA, NOT A WHOLE LOT OF ROOM THERE AND IS CROWDED MOST OF THE TIME. PLEASE SEND A HEY TIM. !!! :osu

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:wave:Welp Im a nooby to the sight and getting back into shooting. I heard this was an awesome sight meet some very gunucated guys. Im in the North Edmond/Guthrie area and just looking to find out more about clubs in the are that actually do stuff, great weapons, and anything about the lastest obamanations. :naughty:

farmbuck95

New to the site!
Reaction score
:wave:Welp Im a nooby to the sight and getting back into shooting. I heard this was an awesome sight meet some very gunucated guys. Im in the North Edmond/Guthrie area and just looking to find out more about clubs in the are that actually do stuff, great weapons, and anything about the lastest obamanations. :naughty:

:hyper: WELCOME To the site. !!:homer:

dukhunter20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, Brett here from Tulsa. Just started shooting handguns in the past year or so. Picked up my first Glock earlier this month and have loved it. I am very excited to be a member here and hopefully will gain knowledge and maybe give my .02 cents every once and a while. Thanks to everyone keeping this forum up by the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom