Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
Been on here for a couple of weeks and just realized that I had not made a formal introduction.

First off I want to say that this is a great board and I only wish it had not taken me so long to find it.

My name is Daniel and I live in Stillwater with my wife and 4 kids. We have been here since '96 with the exception of about a year or so break when we lived in Ponca City.

We are both originally from the McAlester area and I wish I was there right now but her not so much.

I have been hunting and shooting since I was knee high and my passion is predator hunting, I spend more time in the field chasin dogs than anything else. I am currently vice president of the Oklahoma Predator Hunters Association and have been an officer in one capacity or another for the last 3 years or so.

I know that there is a lot of knowledge contained in these pages and I hope to suck up as much as I can and I hope to get to know some of you guys here.

Thanks
Daniel

Latest posts

Top Bottom