Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukowski

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello from your neighbor to your north. I live in the KC area and I am starting my NFA stamp collection after a change in KS law in 2008. I need to attend one of the OK shoots I always hear about.

Chicago Mike

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello...new here to OKC shooters but I've lurked for awhile and thought I'd start joining in on the discussions.

I know a few people here and met a few as well and I must say it's a great community.

Cheers,
Mike

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in Oklahoma is Dayton? Just kidding. I was in Dayton in March '09 covering Okie State in the NCAA tourney at Dayton U. Nice town. Great pizza!

solocam_slayer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im a new member to OSA but ive been looking at the site for some time. I still havent got how everything works out on here but i bet i will. Even though i havent taken part in any of the conversations up to this point ive learned alot from yall. So hopefully will learn alot more in the future.

Thanks
Jeremey

KennyBooBear

New to the site!
Reaction score
Aloha, am from Louisiana originally. Been here in OKC since March, didn't take long to realize I traded one set of natural disasters for another, but oh well, I like it here. Looks like a good community going on here and am glad to have joined it.

-Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom