Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brand new to OSA, just want to start improving my shooting skills and see what all is out there and available in Okla. I have a few handguns , a AR, and just bought a shotgun and started shooting clay targets down at TCGC with my bro in law and friends. I do plan on now checking out this site regularly and getting more involved.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy folks! New member and relatively new to shooting. Been lurking here for a few months and decided to sign up. Tons of great info here! Taking a class with the wife in a few weeks. Currently own a Glock 19, Remington 870 Express, Ruger LCR, and Browning Buck Mark. No interest in the classifieds at this time...

Welcome aboard hippie, good to see someone else roll over here from TSR :sunbath:

Thanks, and CCW will be the eventual goal for me. This first class is more of an introduction to handgun class, mostly for her but I'm sure I'll learn something too. :thumb:

What class? TDSA by any chance?

skruball253

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess I will put in an official introduction. I am originally from Oklahoma and have been on OSA for about a year now. I just got out of the Air Force where I spent the last 6 years as a firearms instructor. I currently work for as many people would call it "the root of all evil" Gun World. I like pistols mostly since i don't hunt, but defiantly have a strong passion for AR's, guess its the military thing. If anyone has questions feel free to drop a PM!

gregc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I am gregc and I am new to this site. Trying to figure everything out. I live in the OKC area and was referred to this website by a friend who is a member. I have found a lot a great useful information on this site and look forward to using the site as much as I can.......thanks! Have a blessed day!

Dionysusigma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have lurked for a couple of weeks, and just decided to break the ice. :D

Basically into scary black rifles (building two and refining one) and autopistols. Been wanting to find out more about who's who locally, outside of the admittedly sheltered experience I have around here--e. g., the only two ranges are Banner Road and H&H, the only gunsmith is JK at Outdoor America, and the only shops are either OA or H&H. Suppose from all that it's easy to figure out I'm in NW OKC.

Anyhow, I'll try to find time to check in often 'round here--I have a new job at Wiley Post starting this week with 10-hour shifts, and I'm already trying to get into m4carbine.net while remaining active at THR and APS. :D

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone....discovered this site while looking for something else and glad to know it's here. So far I see lotsa useful info here and maybe I can add 2cts now & again.

okie_gunslinger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everybody been lurking for awhile and thought I'd introduce myself. I stumble across this website awhile back and found it had a lot of interesting content and discussions. I hope i can contribute to your community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom