Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new member here from Prague, OK

I was shooting up at banner road today and ran into one of your members (Zombie) who suggested I stop in here :)

I love to target shoot, always looking for some range time when I'm not working.

Current guns:
Bushmaster 5.56 16" with eotech and flip up magnifier
CMMG 6.8mm with scope and bipod
DPMS ar-10 .308 24" bull barrel with scope and bipod

Springfield XDm 45 ACP
Kahr pm45 carry

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Dude has some awesome guns! I was there with zombie. I was the quiet guy taking video of everybody shooting. Glad you made it on here!

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm jamie, kinda a newbie to the gun scene, I'd be the guy asking al those dumb questions you read in the "What's the dumbest thing you heard in the range" so maybe ease up on those newbie guys.

I shoot an sks but wanting to get into some more russian based rifles and maybe a handgun.

Side hobbies include riding sport bikes and doing photography. I'm sure you'll see al ot of my pictures to come. My first post was showing me and some buddies up at Banner road.

amcarne

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like this website. This forum is really helpful and looking forward to meeting people. I am about to finish my CJ Major and looking to maybe try TPD or dallas area.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm jamie, kinda a newbie to the gun scene, I'd be the guy asking al those dumb questions you read in the "What's the dumbest thing you heard in the range" so maybe ease up on those newbie guys.

I shoot an sks but wanting to get into some more russian based rifles and maybe a handgun.

Side hobbies include riding sport bikes and doing photography. I'm sure you'll see al ot of my pictures to come. My first post was showing me and some buddies up at Banner road.

Yea, that was fun. I'd never shot an SKS before. or a .300 Win Mag. I lol'd about that later. I went from a .22LR to a .300 Win Mag. Steep learning curve.

BTW, my name is Tim (A.K.A. Captain Obvious^Ha). I live in Bethany. So far, all I have is my Springfield Xd-.45acp but I'm hoping to add a Rock Island M1911 to that in the next moth or two.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Stillwater, OK,,,
Like to shoot my guns at the range,,,
Every year I make the gunbelts for Pistol Pete.

I don't make holsters for a living,,,
I just like to make exotic rigs for fun.

Later m friends,,,

Batman47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, Im a new member and thought I would tell you a little about myself.
Im a Viet Nam vet,USMC , now on disability ptsd. I enjoy riding motorcycles and shooting and computers and my grandkids. I live in Bixby, and have a place to shoot and just get away between Beggs and Slick.
Just today finished the conceal carry stuff at the sheriffs ofc. and in 90 days hope to be an armed citizen. Oh I dont spell to good either. Thats all folks.
Later Ron:patriot:

mild bill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello i am a new member. this is my first time to post.enjoy reading postings. i was visiting with friends the other day and one mentioed i used to be called wild bill but now i'm mild bill hence the call name. I'm from shawnee for 80 years i don't hunt but enjoy old guns. looking forward to reading all the postings. Thank you mild bill.

robbie1514

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am from Altus avid shooter and reloader own a Dillon 550B set up for 7 calibers & a rockchucker for the rifle stuff . Anyone know of a good outdoor range in southwest ok.:wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom