Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erron89

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey my name is Erron and I live in Moore, OK. I work at Dell in OKC. I am new to this forum. I have been a hunter all of my life but recently have gotten interested in "guns to take to the range". I am thinking about getting an AR 15 for myself and a pistol for the wife. I have joined this forum to learn about the AR 15 and different hand guns. Like I said I have hunted all my life so I am familure w/ guns but a newb when it comes to these.

RuDe510

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all! Im Russ De...normally known around most forums as Rude. I'm in NEO and am a recently divorced single father of 3. Im an avid car fan, songwriter and ex-girlfriend collector. I only recently became interested in guns, out of what I fear is necessity. Like most anything else, when I become interested in something I go all out...it's a sickness.

Anyway, hope to stay here awhile..

Rude out!

Grywen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm new to the area and found out about this site from my bro-in-law. just stopping in to say hi

btw RuDe add a [ before /COLOR] to fix your sig

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm Larry from OKC.....I guess my biggest hobby is collecting hobbies. Like Rude said, when I get into something its usually all or nothing....and I usually get pretty proficient in my hobby du jour :)

Seriously, I've always had an interest in guns and know enough to not be totally ignorant, but theres so much I dont know.In my early 20's,back before I got married 14 years ago..... I had a budding gun collection with a S&W 357, MAK91, Makarov 9mm and and little Ruger 22 carbine.
Alas, I sold them all one at a time shortly after I got hitched out of neccesity. Luckily for me, my wife is also a hobby collector and never puts the poo-poo on anything I get into and she's usually in it up to her eyeballs with me...as far as guns go, shes totally into it. She loved to shoot back in the day and still likes to shoot when she gets the rare chance these days.

Right now, my only gun is a little Hi-Point 9mm, that I had to get for home defense...something is better than nothing.
I plan on adding a few more firearms to the "collection" ...while we can still get em ;)... and resume some more avid shooting...I figure this is a good place to be...to get a little help from those who know.

Well, thats it for now and I'll see you in the forums.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Rick and have been lurking around these forums for a while and decided I should join in on the fun .I have enjoyed the wealth of information that is common place here and there seams to be an overall pretty good group of members.Thanx for having me aboard.

Terry Hesticles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I may squeeze into this intro thread...

My screenname is Terry Hesticles, but my real name is not Terry, it's Richard, but you can call me Dick, for long. :hey3:

Seriously, though, I go by Ricky.

I'm 27, grew up in Harrah, now live in Edmond. I've worked at Tinker for the last few years. I only own 4 firearms, but that'll be 6 within a couple of months once my DPMS LR308 and my Mossberg 590A1 come in.

I only own 4 firearms, but I am not new to shooting at all. The main reason for my lack of personal arms is that my mom and step dad are both OK County Sheriff deputies and they have enough firepower to take over Cuba if they wanted to, and with their land that we can shoot on, there's been little incentive to purchase my own. I've mainly only had to buy my own ammo because of this.

Now that I'm engaged, it's about time I get all the toys I want before the nagging REALLY sets in.

I don't hunt, whatsoever, my main purpose for owning and wanting more arms is 80% to have really cool toys, 15% home defense, and 5% paper enemy takedown.

I love seafood, heavy metal, classic rock, love 80s and 90s hair band ballads (I'm not gay! (not that there's anything wrong with that)), and video games.

I'm a previous PSthWii60 (PS3/360/Wii) owner, but due to RRoD, I'm now just a PSthwii'er. My PSN ID is "fistpittingnork" if any of you ever get on and play, my current addiction is not unlike other seventh generation console gamers... Modern Warfare 2. Feel free to add me if you want to play some time.

I'll now turn the mic to the audience for any questions...

Anyone?....

Bueller?

zzz333

Marksman
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Scott. Live in Wyoming, but this forum is the best I've seen. I've been a part time gunsmith for over twenty years. Always glad to learn something new. I specialize in Ruger all types, Marlin lever actions, Smith and Wesson most all types, Springfield M1A's and xd's, and Glocks. Throw in a few Walther's to round it up. I prefer long range shooting or precision shooting. But pistols are my fun time. Hope to make a corner for myself in here eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom