Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a while. I have been hunting and shooting most of my life but have recently been bitten by the AR bug. Look forward to learning more from the folks on this site.

medic5561

Marksman
Reaction score
hi everyone i have heard alot about this site for awhile now and finally decided to check it out for what i have seen so far i'm going to like it.Now for me I live in mustang and i have to go to meetings for my gun problem but i keep relapsing......i just can't get away LOL anyway thanks and hope to talk to all of you later

Germ405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just joined today and thought I would say a little bit about myself. Im new to the whole world of shooting and have found myself sucked into this interesting hobby. I live about an hour SW of OKC in the small town of Binger. I have been looking around on the site and have learnded alot already. I am going to buy my first gun tommorrow and I can't hardly wait, Glock 19. The one thing im having trouble with is finding the ammo I want. Im looking for Hornadys 9mm Luger 147 grain XTP TAP FPD & 9mm Luger 115 grain Critical Defense. I would like to get a box of each. If anyone knows were I could get some it would be much appresiated. Well I will be talking to you all soon.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is George and I live in Enid. I've been lurking around here for quite awhile now. I haven't been able to get out shooting the way I would like to in the past couple of years. Been fighting cancer and everything that goes along with it. But, seeing as my doctors say that I should live to a ripe old age now (OU doctors are the BEST), I've got the itch again! Just bought a M38 from a member here today. Really pleased with it, but can't wait to find a place to shoot. Hopefully I can start contributing as (according to my wife) I have an opinion about everything! LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is George and I live in Enid. I've been lurking around here for quite awhile now. I haven't been able to get out shooting the way I would like to in the past couple of years. Been fighting cancer and everything that goes along with it. But, seeing as my doctors say that I should live to a ripe old age now (OU doctors are the BEST), I've got the itch again! Just bought a M38 from a member here today. Really pleased with it, but can't wait to find a place to shoot. Hopefully I can start contributing as (according to my wife) I have an opinion about everything! LOL

:rollingla You should fit right in here then. Welcome to OSA!

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not new, but back from a 6 month hiatus. Got a new job and decided to give up internet/cable as an experiment to get me off my ass more. Didn't work, so here I am again. :)

slimjlm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all! I've shot and fixed guns for the past 25 years, in addition to a 'real' job of aircraft engineering. Since that fell trough I'm starting a Gunsmith business in Altus and figured I should join! Great place!

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello!

Been hanging around for a while getting some great info. Just wanted to say hey to everyone and introduce myself so I don't feel as weird lurking in the background ready some interesting posts. :wave:

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all.
Just an old retired cop still interested in the shooting sport.
spent 25 yrs in the B&W and decided its a young mans game. Just frankly got tired of chasing after 15 somethings for nothing.

Still shoot quiet a bit. My favorite long rifle is the old venerable brit 303.
Got a Rem 721 and some other assorted shooting irons.
My all time favorite side arm would have to be the .38 super.
Was a range instructor for the department for years and can still out shoot most of the kids they hire....
But I must admit its a tad harder to see the front sights now than it used to be.:naughty:
Hope I dont step on any toes around here and hope its a long and useful time spent on this forum.
Frankly most of the national based shooting gun sites seem to be full of shooting snobs who want the latest gagetry.................I hope a local gun forum is more............local
Any way, howdy to ya all :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom