inverter on sale 2000 watt continuous Sale ends today i think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one of these about 6 years ago and it will run my lincoln 110 mig welder it will run a 1/2" drill and a 14" chopsaw at the same time.
And this is when the drill is bogging down and the chop saw is cutting a bundle of rebar.

I have ran window units off of it also.
When the last tornado went through moore my son's place was spared but no electric for almost 2 weeks.

I loaned him this inverter and it kept his fridge running and kept the central heat going and he ran the fridge the heat and his fishtank and the bigscreen with games all at the same time.
He had it hooked to jumper cables to his friends ford festiva.. cables got pretty hot but it worked.

I paid 189 years ago and now it is 129 on sale.
It does draw a bit of power when it is not used and still hooked up.. so unhook it!.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2000-w...fd&utm_source=1021&cid=mEmail_s1021_c3415b_fd

Sale ends today i think but it goes on sale a lot.

Friends had a honda gas 1000 watt and when they were cutting 2x4's the saw would run good untill you got 1/2 way through the board and then it would bog down.
I ran 100 feet of extension cord out of my van to their work area and told them to plug into that.
They asked where i got the electric and i said just use it.
They tried it and the saw worked like plugged into house current.
They followed the cord to the back of the vehicle and asked to see inside.
Yep they went out and got one of them inverters.. cheaper than that gas powered honda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom