Iraqi AK47 underfolders at RK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm....that's an interesting response.

"Thanks for letting me know, I'll get to the bottom of it." would have been my response if the reputation of my business was on the line.

Regular122

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just found this thread. I notice a lot of misrepresentation back and forth about my rifles and conversations etc. To avoid all that and a he said, she said, just ask me here and I will answer. As to hanging up on people, my mother raised me better. The only time I do that is when a conversation is concluded and usually with a "thanks for the call" and "good bye." Those that know me and anything about me know my integrity and my manners. I'll leave it at that.

If you have a question about my rifles, please ask. If you have a question about my manners, integrity, business practices, etc., fire away. Only those with something to hide worry about it anyway.

As to the guys wanting to drive a BMW at a KIA price, good luck with that. Both will get you to work but they are not the same.

Hot blued rifles are not being made in any AK out there with rare exceptions. Chrome lined-bore, working tritium night sites, working grenade launcher, US wood, US grips, the best engraving out there plus lots of other details that make these rifles exactly like the original are what makes them above average. You can't afford to pay for the workmanship, I understand. Times are tough. But the value is there. WASRs are available in the interim. But rifles built to these specs are not being made by any current manufacturer--only custom shops who will take your $450 parts kit and charge you another $750 to $1000 for the custom work. We do it for less.

WASRs are a fine waste of AK parts but you can get them cheap. We can never compete with Century prices but we can sure beat their quality. Same goes for Century M70 Yugos (which are no longer available as new rifles). And we are the only manufacturer in the country that makes Iraqi AKs.

Be happy to answer anything about Iraqi Tabuk rifles or our replicas of them. Steve

Regular122

New to the site!
Reaction score
Do they have no dak receivers?

Yes. Nodak and Two Rivers did special contract receivers on the first 100 of each type (folders and straight stocked). 4140 steel, 1.5 mm thick, 100% heat treated.

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5e.JPG

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just found this thread. I notice a lot of misrepresentation back and forth about my rifles and conversations etc.

Welcome to the forum.

The issue at hand, more so than the price (it's a free market, build it and ask whatever you want for it), was the appearance that someone was representing these rifles as genuine Iraqi army rifles.

Clearly they are not genuine, that has been established. As far as whether or not anyone selling these rifles is representing them as such, have you looked into that or have you just dismissed it as a miscommunication?

When you say you are the only folks in the country that make Iraqi AKs, what do you mean? Is any part on one of your rifles Iraqi in origin?

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steve I did not get a good bye,I was wanting to give you a description of the individual who was misleading people but I didn't get the chance because the call ended and the button was not pushed on my end,I got the impression you didn't want to hear about it,why didn't you ask me what the individual looked like,what was he wearing etc., you might have known who it was right off the bat,but the conversation never got to that point and as I stated before I didn't hang up. My thoughts are, I would be headhunting someone who is blatantly lying about the products I make.

Latest posts

Top Bottom