Iraqi AK47 underfolders at RK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good luck with that, it's hard for me to believe that any knowledgable person would pay $1200 for a yugo on a nodak receiver know that's what it is, but what do I know. You can get a VEPR in 7.62x39 from Centerfire for $800ish.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never pay that much for a 100-250 yd rifle. But thats just me, however, I am sure they are nice.

AKs were made for the commoner to throw lead in the general direction of the enemy. Great weapon. just not THAT great.

Regular122

New to the site!
Reaction score
To answer about sales people etc. Here are the facts. All of the guys at or near my table at the show were just friends from AR15.com. We all decided to get together and sell some things and i thought I would sell books and show off the Iraqi Tabuk rifles. I have no sales people. I do have a machinist who was not at the show selling guns or selling books. Occasionally, being human, I needed to relieve myself or go visit other tables. Perhaps someone looking after my stuff tried to answer the best they could. So be it. As I am the only one that could have sold them anyway at that show, when I came back I would certainly have answered any question and offered up the facts on them even if not asked. I have stated, as does my website the truth about these rifles. Nothing to hide.

To all those who don't like AKs, fine. To those that think these are just Yugos with Iraqi marks, you are mistaken. Besides the most accurate engraving to match originals, we have:
-- US wood (birch or beech)
-- Hot Blued finish (no one doing that today with an AK so enjoy that phosphate or non-durable coating)
-- Three football shaped notches on the selector side marked in Arabic (no one makes football shaped notches or has three positions and ours will fire semi in either the 2nd or 3rd notch)
-- US made Iraqi style grips (they are much different than Yugo grips and we are the only ones to have produced them)
-- Working tritium night sights (rare indeed)
-- Chrome lined barrels (No Yugo has that)
-- Working grenade launchers (like the Yugo) that fire with blanks.

...and many other little features that collectors and veterans can appreciate. They look and perform exactly like the real deal. Since only 12 real Iraqi Tabuks came into this country with the infamous PLO shipment, good luck getting one. They all sold for $2000 many years ago and would be much more than that now. That was back in '06. And there were only 12.

We are the only company that makes the Iraqi AK. Others might custom make a one off or two, but we have them in production and have the trademarks on the Tabuk line and name.

For those that think an AK is just a hog gun, I suppose there are those that think BMWs are the same as KIAs. Yes, they are both cars.

I don't mind if folks like or don't like our product. It's a free market. They are selling well. But stringing out a thread asking about our deception, rudeness and dishonorable business is way over the top and the main reason I posted.

To Itzkwik, come by the shop during lunch sometime and I will buy yours and we can visit. Or come with us the next time we test fire a batch of rifles. You can help us sight them and shoot for free. We'll even bring some NFA weapons for fun.

For those wanting to see our average ordinary overpriced hog guns, enjoy. Steve

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_TabukFSNo1c.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5a.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5b.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5c.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5d.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo5e.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo05f.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_WoodStockNo5_TabukWSNo05g.JPG

awww.tworiversarms.com_images_salepics_TabbukRack.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts