IRS Agent Shot and Killed By Another Agent During Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. Fully automatic firearms rounds…
Bet it’s the same rounds that work in their pistols or rifles.
Right? I saw that, and was so flabbergasted that I kinda forgot to look into it any more, lol. But I’m also kinda disappointed in the firearms list. If I was the agency armorer or whatever, I would be making sure every range day was tons of fun. Machine guns galore. But I guess that’s why I went into the Marines, and didn’t become an accountant within the worlds largest collection of accountants.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blame these guys! :pms2:
266478_full.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never said it was "uncle joe" who armed them, only saying he is making it worse like everything else he touches. but fans of his will say anything to defend him i guess
PARTIAL QUOTE FROM YOUR POST #74

". . . sorry but I don't see this as anything but joe arming another federal agency"

Not defending Joe Biden, just imparting a little truth that he had nothing to do with them being armed.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, according to an OpenTheBooks report titled The Militarization of U.S. Executive Agencies shows that, even without the proposed $80 billion increase in funding, the IRS Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CI) is already heavily armed at the expense of the American taxpayer.

The current 4,600-gun stockpile includes:

3,282 pistols
621 shotguns
539 rifles
15 fully automatic firearms
4 revolvers

According to the Government Accountability Office the ammunition breakdown is as follows:

• Pistol and revolver rounds: 3,151,500
  • Rifle rounds: 1,472,050
  • Shotgun rounds: 367,750
  • Fully automatic firearm rounds: 56,000

According to Criminal Investigation (CI) At-a-Glance | Internal Revenue Service there is 2100 Special Agents within the IRS-CI, and I am willing to bet the vast majority of those individuals carry a firearm. That ends up equating to 1.5 handguns per special agent, with enough rifles and shotguns for every 3rd agent to get one, roughly. How I figure it probably works is that everybody gets a sidearm, there’s a handful of sidearms that sit in an armory somewhere because the government likes to have extras or leave broken stuff laying around in a corner, and there’s enough rifles and shotguns for a few tactical teams and a couple of guys to have backups. But just like most high speed guys, those tactical teams are likely very well funded and likely have extra crap just hiding in a closet somewhere because they had budget to burn.

Why so much ammo? Thats really not that much. The average military ordinance rounding error dwarfs these figures. But, they equate to 960 rounds per handgun, 2731 rounds per rifle, and 592 shotgun shells per shotgun. Typically, ammo is bought in contracts, and these typically end up being multi year contracts. They’re not gonna just send the boys to to bass pro with the company card to pick up a box of FMJ’s on the way to the range. They’re gonna buy enough for carry and training to last several years, and to keep said stockpile up if ammo shortages were to happen.
Woah, I bet then guys at H&R Block are just shakin' in their boots, hoping they don't make a tax mistake :laugh6:

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
PARTIAL QUOTE FROM YOUR POST #74

". . . sorry but I don't see this as anything but joe arming another federal agency"

Not defending Joe Biden, just imparting a little truth that he had nothing to do with them being armed.
i never said they didn't already have them, only saying he's giving them a lot more and making it worse. not my problem you're the only one that can't understand that and need it spelled out for you.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i never said they didn't already have them, only saying he's giving them a lot more and making it worse. not my problem you're the only one that can't understand that and need it spelled out for you.
OK buttercup. Maybe the first thing 'ya need to do is learn to acknowledge your BS, then move on instead of trying to insist that everyone else is fkd-up 🤣

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK buttercup. Maybe the first thing 'ya need to do is learn to acknowledge your BS, then move on instead of trying to insist that everyone else is fkd-up 🤣
poor baby, like we see so often with you here you just can't handle the truth. so instead of admitting you may be wrong you deflect and point your finger at someone else and swear at them using abbreviated words to sneak it passed the censor. it must be really sad to be you, hey maybe some time in your safe place would help,' "buttercup"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom