is any body going to the $12 gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to pay money for anything where they want me to go in there and buy something! All of these shows, Gun shows, craft shows, boat shows, etc., all used to be free, now they want us to pay for their booths or whatever; count me out. I have a good job and make good money, but I'm not giving it away.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the shows where they charge by the day, want the last one $6 per day? none of the shows around here take more than a day to see , so the $12 but you get to come both days is more of a joke.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the shows where they charge by the day, want the last one $6 per day? none of the shows around here take more than a day to see , so the $12 but you get to come both days is more of a joke.

at the $12 gun show, what happens to those who line up at the door on Sunday? Do they get to pay $6?

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I took my oldest boy only because he seems to enjoy walking around looking at all the old history type firearms.

All I seen was stuff that was priced the same or more than Sports World but I got to spend the day with my boy who doesn't get many weekends off work.

I was excited to go by the SGAmmo booth and pickup some good priced ammo but that didn't happen. My son pulled up their website and most stuff was priced 10 or 15 more per case at the show. Found an out of State ammo dealer that has a few cases of WWB 230gr FMJ for 175 bucks per 500 round case OTD. Picked those up and headed out...

I was really hoping Cheaper Than Dirt would be there so I could get some more BVAC reloads but that didn't happen. :crying:

Latest posts

Top Bottom