is any body going to the $12 gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went. This show used to fill the upper deck at the expo building. Now about half. LOTS of junk. Rocks, jerkey, etc....Deals are few and far between. Watch the people walking around for personal best deals....

I went and was looking for a Hi-power..... twas one of the worst GN shows I've ever seen. I too remember when they used to cover the entire upper level.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is what a show, it was wall to wall people. We finally had a short break of buying customers to have a 15 min. lunch. I guess there are many that do not mind the $12. fee, because they were at the show today.

Glad to hear you had lots of peeps there to look at your goods Nighthawk. I hope the show went well for you.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's right, it was PACKED. Hard to move around and lots of people spending money. Walking out with guns, cans and cans of ammo. Saw a few good deals but just not for what I wanted.

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$12 is the cheapest its going to get. The places are packed and those that draw the line are just a pebble in the bucket. Thats just the truth of it.
I rarely go. If I have something in particular I can't find somewhere else I will go and pay the price. Look around, is there any area of your lives that are entertainment driven that hasn't almost doubled in price in the past 5-10 years?

Latest posts

Top Bottom