Is it wrong to turn people away from Rijas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First time I met Rijas, I had no idea of his claims until we talked about 10 minutes. My son walked away after about 5 minutes. His prices were way out of line so I left. Also, his lifetime warranty speech.

I would not interrupt a sales. Like stated, it's really none of my business. Buyer beware. Do your homework.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caveat emptor. If someone making a large purchase isn't savvy enough to spot BS sales talk, they're probably not savvy enough to take your advice either. There's a psychological factor here too. The average victim of cons or crooked salesmen are susceptible for a reason--they want to believe. I don't understand it, but some people discount research and facts, but then place huge amounts of weight on an emotional connection between buyer and seller. Suckers in the making. (I've actually got a buddy like that.)

I say, let the market work. Advise your family and close friends, but leave strangers alone.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Humans have interfered much too deeply with the miracle of natural deselection through both moral and legal stricture in the last 50 years.. This has resulted in a bountiful overabundance of the potentially deselected. The result can be seen most notably being televised daily.

Be an advocate for freedom. Laugh heartily and depart the area.

I like that ... :D

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might think they overpaid for a rijas but no other del ton rifle sold anywhere has the accuracy of their del tons! So you are paying for his expert craftsmanship of taking the del ton out of the box!

Don't forget about his lifetime warranty! You are paying in advance for anything stupid that anyone does with their rifle in the future!

If you add up all the extra value or the rijas experience and product, I think we all can agree its worth every penny.

You just about got it memorized. Sounds like you listen to the pitch one to many times. I bet PH could add some real value to this thread.

I equate it to someone sticking their finger into a toaster...but with far less entertainment value.

How does it fair to a cat chasing a laser light? LOL

I would not just post up at the table and run people off. But as has already been said if asked I would definitely give my opinion.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone asked me about Rijas, or was indicating to me that they were interested in a Rijas I would offer the info I have on the matter and let them make the decision. As a personal policy I feel it is better to let people make their own mistakes and learn from them, or not.

In fact, that is the same thing I would do regardless of the manufacturer, and I would expect my buddies to do the same for me.

It only takes a minimum of effort to research their claims and realize they are full of it. If the prospective buyer is unwilling to do that, then they deserve the lesson.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom