Is it wrong to turn people away from Rijas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? You mean Rijas, the home of the $599 SIG Mosquito? Say it isn't so!!! If I heard him tell a blatant lie to rip off someone who didn't know any better, I would speak up.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am unaware of the capabilities of this Rijas unit. I have heard much about him here. However, nothing prevents his 'victims' from performing due diligence prior to conducting a business transaction either. Ignorance is often a poor excuse for laziness.

I use something of a checklist for addressing these 'moral' questions:
A. Is it my responsibility to interfere in the process of natural deselection? What it the potential level of harm?
B. If I decide in the affirmative to A, I am only obligated to state my position once. The result is up to the incipient deselectee.

It takes the presence of a Rijas and a Dumas to create the conditions favorable for moral indignation evidently. I would simply reposition and observe.

Humans have interfered much too deeply with the miracle of natural deselection through both moral and legal stricture in the last 50 years.. This has resulted in a bountiful overabundance of the potentially deselected. The result can be seen most notably being televised daily.

Be an advocate for freedom. Laugh heartily and depart the area.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caveat emptor rules the day. Mind your own business unless he's advising them to do something illegal or dangerous, and selling to a willing sucker is neither.

Think of it this way--if your buddy was selling an AR for $1500 at the gun show and another table had the same rifle for $800, would you tell a potential buyer that your buddy's price was too high?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caveat emptor rules the day. Mind your own business unless he's advising them to do something illegal or dangerous, and selling to a willing sucker is neither.

Think of it this way--if your buddy was selling an AR for $1500 at the gun show and another table had the same rifle for $800, would you tell a potential buyer that your buddy's price was too high?

If my buddy was outright lying to them, misleading them and giving other responsible and honest dealers a bad name by association? Yeah... yeah I would.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You might think they overpaid for a rijas but no other del ton rifle sold anywhere has the accuracy of their del tons! So you are paying for his expert craftsmanship of taking the del ton out of the box!

Don't forget about his lifetime warranty! You are paying in advance for anything stupid that anyone does with their rifle in the future!

If you add up all the extra value or the rijas experience and product, I think we all can agree its worth every penny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom