Is Obama threatening to arrest governors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except that Snopes posts their sources... which "Beforeitsnews.com" does not - or they do, but if you follow it, you get a 404 error from a blogsite. The ole "I question your source" argument is tired and honestly takes credibility away from valid points (this isn't necessarily directed at you N2sooners, I've just seen far too many arguments end in that and it's about as effective (though less entertaining) as turning to "Yo mama" in a serious political debate.

We live in the age where you can do nearly as much research as most journalists by simply doing a quick search on the net - "I question your source" shouldn't even be a response anymore. We can post sources to discredit with little more effort.

I always question Snopes. They aren't the experts they make themselves out to be and they have an agenda. But I also questioned my own source and I believe Snopes is right in this case. And I still think they went over the top saying it wasn't even plausible when the administration did send warnings to the Kansas governor publicly.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I still think they went over the top saying it wasn't even plausible when the administration did send warnings to the Kansas governor publicly.

We also thought we'd never have a black pres, global warming was real, area 51....hell, most ANYTHING is plausible these days with as much that goes on behind closed doors or is covered up. I completely understand why you'd question that, I don't doubt anything as being not possible anymore. I question why I pay taxes everyday, because my money damn sure doesn't go to anything I'd like to see happen, or feel should be happening with this country. At least I don't feel so violated by paying the state tax.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if Obama pushes to have any governor arrested, it'll be such a blatant acknowledge of disunity in this country, they might as well divide into blue and red and let it go at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom