Is our open Southern Border a route for Weapons of Mass Destruction to enter the U.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is fentanyl a WMD?
Russian Spetznaz Operators used aerosolized fentanyl analogues to kill 170 people (approximately 40 - 50 terrorists - the rest innocent hostages) in a Moscow theater back in 2002. The United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention (ODCCP) categorized fentanyl as a chemical weapon and has included it on the list of Weapons of Mass Destruction. Rep. Boebert has introduced an act to classify fentanyl as a WMD. Will Biden actually try to control our border if this happens?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't do fentanyl....so I not much worried as some with kids

many other things are coming I do worry about....

small dirty type nuke, ....M.E. terrorist ....diseases.....murders, rapist, pedo's (aka future congressman)

Securing the boarder and enforcing the laws on the books for start...disregarding any EO's that started this mess

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we could buy phentanyl from a pharmacy there would be no need for it to be bought off the street. The street kind is too imprecise and can easily kill. Our drug laws are sure working aren’t they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom