Is our open Southern Border a route for Weapons of Mass Destruction to enter the U.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chinese, Russians, Iranians and many other nationalities have illegally came into our country. A couple of weeks ago they caught a Russian spy. We are so open even without open borders that not much is secret anymore. They use our own freedoms against us in our courts. Actually, they're pretty smart which leads one to think maybe our government is the opposite.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't do fentanyl....so I not much worried as some with kids

many other things are coming I do worry about....

small dirty type nuke, ....M.E. terrorist ....diseases.....murders, rapist, pedo's (aka future congressman)

Securing the boarder and enforcing the laws on the books for start...disregarding any EO's that started this mess
Imagine a "small dirty type nuke" that spreads a few hundred pounds of fentanyl along with the radiation - enough to kill a few (hundred?) thousand people depending on the wind direction or exposure to water sources...

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, fentanyl is a WMD.
No, our government will not do anything to stop it from coming in because it ruins our economy, makes people dependent, puts money in the CCP pockets (and probably our lawmakers pockets) and these are only part of our government’s goals.
Sad, but probably true.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was living in Arkansas I saw a lot of little crop dusters flying around at certain times of the year. I'm not sure how much dust (fentanyl) they could hold, but imagine them flying over a city (or ten or more) around mid-day and releasing a cloud of instant death before anyone realizes what's happening.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
WAR is a dirty business, that history will clean up for the winner! ANY POSSIBLE AVANTAGE WILL BE USED! Of course our WIDE OPEN southern border will, and likely is, being used, by anyone to bring anything illegal into our country, ESPECIALLY WMD's! That is a RIDICULOUS QUESTION TO EVEN ASK, DON'T YOU THINK? Kinda makes me wonder WHO'S SIDE these Democratic Politicians that not only endorse, but PROMOTE THIS NON-SENSE, ARE ON? VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom