Is the Ruger Mini-14 Obsolete?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that hard to post multiple pictures in one reply, but keep working on it, you will figure it out. You have a very nice wardrobe by the way. Did you get it all on line?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that hard to post multiple pictures in one reply, but keep working on it, you will figure it out. You have a very nice wardrobe by the way. Did you get it all on line?
Yeah, my internet skills are a bit lacking. Thanks, and yes I do get my pride wardrobe online. I've been trying to get someone to give me some of those silky stretchy 3 gun shirts with advertising all over them like the bass fishing guys wear, but all of them I find are stretched out in the belly section.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the homosexual lobby chooses ARs over Rugers. Who'd a thunk it?
It's just the homosexual lobby trying to subvert something good and wholesome, much like what they did to the rainbow itself.

There is no need to add a rainbow flag to the mini14, it would be like adding a rainbow flag to Liberace, totally unnecessary.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what ya mean! Those 3-gun shirts are pretty. Mine says Federal Premium, but that's because the give me ammo, and remember the belly area is big because the logo is big! 😆
KIMG0329.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom