is the world coming to an end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy to imply that the report has "credibility issues". But the fact it, you would be questioning the credibility of four very respected people.

Just a casual observer, but if none of the four were in Benghazi then whom did they get their info from?

If the people that know exactly what happened in Benghazi were dead, then whom told the story?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a casual observer, but if none of the four were in Benghazi then whom did they get their info from?

If the people that know exactly what happened in Benghazi were dead, then whom told the story?

The report doesn't just cover the actual killing of the Ambassador and the others. No one is disputing how or who killed them. The report covers why the mission was in Benghazi, the security at the mission (a major screw up), the attack itself and the aftermath. I suggest you read it.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The report doesn't just cover the actual killing of the Ambassador and the others. No one is disputing how or who killed them. The report covers why the mission was in Benghazi, the security at the mission (a major screw up), the attack itself and the aftermath. I suggest you read it.

Too many threads on OSA that have more relevance to my life.

Again though, where did they get their information? They certainly did not have files in their personal offices on Benghazi and had to ask someone that may have been in charge and trying to CYA.

I am ignorant of the report, just been around some reports from government and know how SRDH.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, watch the live coverage. Plenty of information coming out & it's not looking in favor of those who were in charge. Also just heard testimony from someone who was on the ground standing next to the response team that was ready to load on a transport when they were told to stand down. There are people with first hand accounts of what was going on there that are being questioned right now. I'd rather not read a potentially doctored report approved for release. Right now it sure is sounding like our embassy was left to die by those in power to prevent it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and now it is just a matter of cover Hitlery and Babba, and decide who are they going to throw to the wolves and blame it all on. Looks like an Under - Secretary will receive an early golden retirement to take the blame and keep his mouth shut.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and now it is just a matter of cover Hitlery and Babba, and decide who are they going to throw to the wolves and blame it all on. Looks like an Under - Secretary will receive an early golden retirement to take the blame and keep his mouth shut.

They were actually talking about that & said it is apparent to them that the level of accountability is being tossed on the lower people in this. They said it seems to them after hearing the testimonies that people higher up are using these lower people for cover to try to save their careers. To which their comment about they don't care who's career they end they will uncover the truth applies. They know people really high up are involved now after this hearing & from the committee statements they are out to find out just how deep this goes. they also recognized that incidents like this, covered up like this has been, is what causes people to not trust their own government & how critical it is for that to never happen. I was actually impressed by their responses to the facts & men testifying.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like they fired / prosecuted Holder for 'Fast and Furious'. Not gonna happen. Only lower levels will be demonized. Hitlery and Babba are totally involved but will be protected.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure protection will save them this time. At least I hope justice will find them. The tone of the committee was exactly that, they didn't care who they took down but they knew the lower level people were scape goats. Which makes one think they are getting all the evidence they need to fry the big fish for this. Heck per the testimony Hillary is in their sights. and if it leads to Obama he will be too. Now that the people know their is a active investigation with whistle blowers testifying it could gain traction. They know now that the public knows they were lied to they will have to act or face the possible outcry from the public. This ties into their statements about the importance of the people trusting the government. Heck they even acknowledged they owe it to the families & American people cause they work for us. you never hear them talking in this manner.

Also for F&F, correct me if I'm wrong, but no American life was lost in that incident. That could be the big difference here or the F&F incident is what has helped get the ball rolling on this as well maybe.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure protection will save them this time. At least I hope justice will find them. The tone of the committee was exactly that, they didn't care who they took down but they knew the lower level people were scape goats. Which makes one think they are getting all the evidence they need to fry the big fish for this. Heck per the testimony Hillary is in their sights. and if it leads to Obama he will be too. Now that the people know their is a active investigation with whistle blowers testifying it could gain traction. They know now that the public knows they were lied to they will have to act or face the possible outcry from the public. This ties into their statements about the importance of the people trusting the government. Heck they even acknowledged they owe it to the families & American people cause they work for us. you never hear them talking in this manner.

Also for F&F, correct me if I'm wrong, but no American life was lost in that incident. That could be the big difference here or the F&F incident is what has helped get the ball rolling on this as well maybe.

I guess a US Border Patrol Agent does not qualify as a lost American life. His death is what exposed the **** and Holder's testifying before the Congressional committee was only outdone by Hitlery's Oscar performance during Benghazi I.

Latest posts

Top Bottom