Is there any intrest in used G22 mags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is OKC PD. Yes we issued the rook class going on now the G17 9mm. And it really did not matter if the light (SureFire X300) was on them or not.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gun guru friend said that a simple upgrade to a stronger recoil spring would solve any feed options. :anyone:That would prove to be to simple and cheap for the bureaucracy. :contract:

My prediction if this holds true: OSA and the local market in general will be flooded with G22 and G23s.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to grease the wheels a little more, I just got off the phone with GC and while he and a couple of OKCPD officers were finishing up the paperwork on a felony stop he asked them about the Glock/Springfield situation.

They told him that OKCPD was staying with Glock and offering officers a choice of the 19, the 21 or the 21SF in exchange for the 22s out there.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gun guru friend said that a simple upgrade to a stronger recoil spring would solve any feed options. :anyone:That would prove to be to simple and cheap for the bureaucracy. :contract:

My prediction if this holds true: OSA and the local market in general will be flooded with G22 and G23s.

Well there is nothing simple about solving the feed problem. The stronger recoil spring did not work, a one of a kind straight from Austria with a double recoil system did not work, upgrade mags did not work, It could not be fixed by Glock so they were taken off the list.

The guns already in service was allowed the officers choice of a 17, 21 or 21SF. The class in school now was issued 17s.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very interesting. It is really amazing that the manufacture couldn't come up with a satisfactory fix.

What were the test procedures and outcome requirements?

Latest posts

Top Bottom