Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's stop and think what you guys here would suggest we do if we got hundreds of people firing rockets over the border from Juarez into El Paso? Or even from Windsor into Detroit? Or Niagara into Buffalo?

I would say that about 33% of OSAers would claim that it was Eric Holder firing said rockets into the US, just so we could sell some more guns to the rebels in Mexico/Canada.
Another 33% would say that we should stay out of it because we have our own problems in the middle east (see what I did there?)
20% would say their gear is loaded up and they are headed down to Tejas, but in reality they are cowering in their undies on the couch.
10% would be in their bunkers and would not posting on OSA.
the last 4% would be calling out MDP for his latest troll post.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say that about 33% of OSAers would claim that it was Eric Holder firing said rockets into the US, just so we could sell some more guns to the rebels in Mexico/Canada.
Another 33% would say that we should stay out of it because we have our own problems in the middle east (see what I did there?)
20% would say their gear is loaded up and they are headed down to Tejas, but in reality they are cowering in their undies on the couch.

Well done sir..... well done.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20% would say their gear is loaded up and they are headed down to Tejas, but in reality they are cowering in their undies on the couchbasement.
10% would be in their bunkers and would not posting on OSA.(I can connect to the internet from my bunker)

:chop:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's stop and think what you guys here would suggest we do if we got hundreds of people firing rockets over the border from Juarez into El Paso? Or even from Windsor into Detroit? Or Niagara into Buffalo?

Well, that would depend. Just random folks shooting rockets? A declared act of war? Are we hemming those folks into refugee "camps", allocating food, water, medicine, and preventing other countries from supplying aid to those in the "camps"?
Perhaps we are insisting that other countries secure their part of the wall/border, ensuring the occupants have no other means of departure....
But, shoot, as a misinformed, low-IQ voter, I'd probably say look into it a little more.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nailed it...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that would depend. Just random folks shooting rockets? A declared act of war? Are we hemming those folks into refugee "camps", allocating food, water, medicine, and preventing other countries from supplying aid to those in the "camps"?
Perhaps we are insisting that other countries secure their part of the wall/border, ensuring the occupants have no other means of departure....
But, shoot, as a misinformed, low-IQ voter, I'd probably say look into it a little more.

Ill take it a step further. Lets say it is a couple of the largest drug cartels in Mexico, and they have declared that Aztlan is their property and we are occupying it. Because of this they have decided and proclaimed we must give it back or be destroyed and start launching missiles. I think that is an interesting parallel considering the gun walker scandal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom