Israel going in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit? WTF edit are you talking about?

Look back at my posts in the past... when I edit, I put <edit> into it. Don't accuse me of something I didn't do, that's just intellectual dishonesty and plain out asshattedness, Iggy. I've tried to be polite to you. Show me what I edited. Show me.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit? WTF edit are you talking about? Look back at my posts in the past... when I edit, I put <edit> into it. Don't accuse me of something I didn't do, that's just intellectual dishonesty and plain out asshattedness, Iggy. I've tried to be polite to you. Show me what I edited. Show me.

Some people get offended when you use their exact words against them. I think the edit he's talking about is the snip. I'd imagine he'll claim that the snip took those particular words out of context.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. He's got nothin'.

<edit> See? There was nothing changed in the context or meaning of anything. Occasionally I will ninja-edit a grammar, spelling or punctuation error I notice on re-read. But he's merely trying to cast doubt where none exists. It's SOP.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You were talking about Palestinian atrocities in the British Mandate era. I mentioned the greatest act of terrorism in that period, which was NOT committed by Palestinians. You edited out that part of my post and never talked about the Palestinian atrocities you off handedly referenced earlier.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Menachem Begin bombed the King David Hotel, BTW. Murdering over a hundred Europeans in a single stroke of terrorism. I would have thought Wikipedia would have told you that by now.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say target the drug cartels, send in drones to drug cartel HQ. Make our border secure. (like Israel has rightfully done)

Difference is, Mexico ain't a narrow strip of cinder block refugee homes, and we're not preventing Mexican drug cartels from thriving, seeking employment, or depriving them of liberty.

One is an act of aggression, by a people in a large geographical area, the other is a "captive" audience.

Now let's try the other shoe on for size - you are 21 year old, all grown up in Gaza. What do you do? Where do you work? What is the source of your food, income, housing? Can you "move off the rez?"
Generations have been raised in "refugee" camps - some of the families still hold the deeds to the houses they were removed from. Think that might breed a little discontent?

So you would be cool if a Native American tribe started launching rockets from the "rez"? I mean, they have all kinds of treaties showing this land to be theirs. Think the past 150 years of getting the shaft might have bred a little resentment?

Sure the Palestinians have gotten the shaft. Just like the Indians did. Does not mean launching rockets indiscriminately into civilian populations are justified.

What are you going to do? Evict a generation or two of Israeli people that have only known Israel as home? See how that cycle continues to repeat itself? While we are at correcting past wrongs, we had better start making reparations to black folk.

It's a giant clusterphuck to be sure. Originating a millennia or two ago and exacerbated by bad decisions made in the aftermath of the holocaust.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You were talking about Palestinian atrocities in the British Mandate era. I mentioned the greatest act of terrorism in that period, which was NOT committed by Palestinians. You edited out that part of my post and never talked about the Palestinian atrocities you off handedly referenced earlier.

And you're the one who completely discounted Palestinian atrocities. You want to try to figure out who threw the first stone? Be my guest... my point is and always has been that Israel has been TRYING to live in peace for decades and is still being provoked and attacked constantly - acts which you apparently either discount as irrelevant or support as justified.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom