Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you cowboys need to saddle up! When you get to Jerusalem, be sure to let us know how the battle goes. Feel free to encourage our participation from the front. Until then, you're nothing but empty talk about going to battle as you sit in your safe and secure environment that was paid for by the blood of others. When you've done what Chris Jeon did, then you might have a shot at credibility.

i.huffpost.com_gen_342743_thumbs_s_CHRIS_JEON_PHOTO_large.jpg

When I say that "if I was as young as Chris Jeon, I'd be in that saddle you speak of, it has about as much credibility as you saying "saddle up or shut up". All either one requires is a little typing.

Your comments are designed to shut up those who disagree with you given that you know there is no way most of us could do what you suggest. I'm 74. If there was a way I could put my AR-15 to use in the defense of Israel, I'd damn well do it. I don't know about the others here, but your suggestion that I'm all talk and gutless pisses me off.

I never had to go to war, but I damn sure lined up when it was my time and I was ready to go if the call had come.

If Israel goes down the tubes, your life is gonna change. You may find life in front of the computer screen is not as safe as you once thought.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sticking my old wrinkled neck out here so work with me and I will go to bed after. I would first suggest to any of you who really are concerned of Israel to find a book: Oh Jerusalem. Next, Do you remember the attacks on Israel in 67 and I believe 73? I damned sure do. May have the years wrong, but check your data and don't come back to me, but just check things. There has never ever been a Palestine in history, this is all created to destroy Israel. Well, we damned near lost Israel in 67 and 73 because the US, their only ally until Obummer came along, replenished their weapons. I worry now, that Israel has only thirty days of weapons supplies right now, will Obummer let them die? I am in fear because Obummer cares not. Good night and good luck.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure go to bed early...:D

Yes I do go to bed early but Israel is on my mind tonight for all of you, and again, you might look for that book I mentioned. Just sayin', it might give you some insight. No I am not Jewish, but one of my best friends is and he calls me a closet Jew, which I take as a great compliment.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is Patrick at.

Oh, I dare not say anything, or I will be calld anti-semetic. Pffft.... LMAO....

Israels government Sucks.

Irans government Sucks

These people are trying to self fufill the prophecy. And its BS.

All pushed by a global takeover of the banksters, whom fund this crap, and sit off shore why everyone kills each other.

They are watching and laughing as we all DIE!!!!!!!

Nukes are about to fly people....

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I dare not say anything, or I will be calld anti-semetic. Pffft.... LMAO....

Israels government Sucks.

Irans government Sucks

These people are trying to self fufill the prophecy. And its BS.

All pushed by a global takeover of the banksters, whom fund this crap, and sit off shore why everyone kills each other.

They are watching and laughing as we all DIE!!!!!!!

Nukes are about to fly people....

Arrest the banksters! Power to the people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom