Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have saddled up. I have the DD-214, Combat Action Ribbon and medals to back that up. What I'm saying is that whether you're 17 or 74, offering the youth of others up for a fight halfway around the world that has zero strategic value to America is pretty crass. Now, you wanna sign up volunteers to willingly go into that particular fight, I have no issue with. When you presume to send others without regard to that, you've got a problem.

Whatever.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_69B2D457_1767_41C5_82643ecc09da03a0b4579cc49b4734407.jpg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, a mineshaft canary is pretty reliable. (haz-mat stuff will tell you why)
As for the Israel vs other allies, I believe the quote from Jefferson sums up my feelings.

I knew a guy once, that felt convicted to go help Israel back in the early 90s. He sold his stuff, and away he went. Probably in his early 30s then. His decision, his money.

There are many accounts of "old" men who volunteered, fought, and helped win the American Revolution. So age doesn't have to be a restriction.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, age is a restriction when you're talking about packing up and making your way from Oklahoma to Israel at an advanced age and, once you get there, trying to convince the authorities that you can help. Especially when it's difficult just to get up off the floor after being down there playing with your dog.

Yes, I, and an awful lot of old men are prepared to defend our homeland, even if it means rigging up a bipod on our rocking chairs. However, the real war-fighting is for younger men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom