It finally happened.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1657847089564.png

And here it is..

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew I had seen it all on a beautiful Fall day 1987.

I always took my Lab to the Vet just before duck season for her shots.

We are sitting in the waiting, an old lady comes in with a dachshund puppy. The puppy is hyper, wanting to play. I keep seeing light glint. Looking close, the dog has pierced ears, 1 carat diamond studs. May or may not have been real.

I am shaking my head. The door opens and another old lady comes in, with a cat in a carrier. Tells the receptionist, "Fifi is here for her PRENATAL CHECK UP."

"Damn Lady, cats been spitting out kittens for 1000s of years"

Dr calls us back. Exam and shots, we out of there. Get to the front door, old lady running in, "Dr Tom, I THINK Mimsy (6# WHITE poodle) has diarrhea."

I point at my 90#Lab, "when this one has to shifted, EVERYBODY knows it."

Dr pushed us out. He said later, half of his income was from those 3 old bats.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew I had seen it all on a beautiful Fall day 1987.

I always took my Lab to the Vet just before duck season for her shots.

We are sitting in the waiting, an old lady comes in with a dachshund puppy. The puppy is hyper, wanting to play. I keep seeing light glint. Looking close, the dog has pierced ears, 1 carat diamond studs. May or may not have been real.

I am shaking my head. The door opens and another old lady comes in, with a cat in a carrier. Tells the receptionist, "Fifi is here for her PRENATAL CHECK UP."

"Damn Lady, cats been spitting out kittens for 1000s of years"

Dr calls us back. Exam and shots, we out of there. Get to the front door, old lady running in, "Dr Tom, I THINK Mimsy (6# WHITE poodle) has diarrhea."

I point at my 90#Lab, "when this one has to shifted, EVERYBODY knows it."

Dr pushed us out. He said later, half of his income was from those 3 old bats.
Fools and their money. You sometimes wonder how they got together in the first place.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Fools and their money. You sometimes wonder how they got together in the first place.

No these old people don't have anyone that cares about them anymore is usually the case. Not once have I seen the type described that even i could tolerate.

That dog or cat ends up being all they care about too.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No these old people don't have anyone that cares about them anymore is usually the case. Not once have I seen the type described that even i could tolerate.

That dog or cat ends up being all they care about too.

You’re gonna get old someday, maybe.

Then again with your attitude some grumpy old bastard may do the world a favor and show you the exit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom