It never fails.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it every time you think you arr starting to see daylight, something happens that is gonna cost you? Finally had our credit cards payed down and the Rav4 gets a major oil leak. Happened on my birthday too. :P

Took it to Absolute Auto here in Edmond and it is going to cost at least $1250. Maybe more. At least we have enough room on a credit card thanks in large part to you guys.

Oh and @dlbleak Absolute has moved from Waterloo and is not down in Edmond.

Why is it every time you think you arr starting to see daylight, something happens that is gonna cost you? Finally had our credit cards payed down and the Rav4 gets a major oil leak. Happened on my birthday too. :P

Took it to Absolute Auto here in Edmond and it is going to cost at least $1250. Maybe more. At least we have enough room on a credit card thanks in large part to you guys.

Oh and @dlbleak Absolute has moved from Waterloo and is not down in Edmond.
Maybe OSA will start up another collection so you can get some more money.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I was happy too. It is a gasket for the oil pump he believes on first inspection but he has to disassemble a lot of stuff to get to it. That price includes a new timing belt and water pump since he has to remove those anyway.

Yes Durwood 🤣 recommended them and so far I am liking him.
That's not a bad price. I spent that much when the water pump went out on my MR2. Same thing, might as well do the timing belt, tensioners, thermostat etc. He also fixed a leaking oil filter mount, the "hose from Hell" to the turbo and put a new a/c compressor (supplied by me). It came to about $1200 not including my purchase of the compressor. This was in 2018.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd help ya with those bills Short leg dog wrangler..... If you'd come down on that AR ya got for sale😁
Damn I wish I could get that gun!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom