It happened today 77yrs Ago!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the story and the ending which happened as it should. The people took their county back.
Could this happen today? Nope. The Reserve units and National Guard units had their armories emptied of weapons of any kind back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. Can’t access dynamite any more like back in the day and so on.
But the end of the story will never happen. 99% of the population doesn’t know how to raise a garden, has no space to do so, and could actually care less as long as their miserable existence continues without anything effecting their daily routine. They don’t have veggies to trade for milk and so on. Bartering is unknown to them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the story and the ending which happened as it should. The people took their county back.
Could this happen today? Nope. The Reserve units and National Guard units had their armories emptied of weapons of any kind back in the late 70’s or early 80’s. Can’t access dynamite any more like back in the day and so on.
But the end of the story will never happen. 99% of the population doesn’t know how to raise a garden, has no space to do so, and could actually care less as long as their miserable existence continues without anything effecting their daily routine. They don’t have veggies to trade for milk and so on. Bartering is unknown to them.
I agree. I can not even get anyone to trade ammo for a sword. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom