It looks like it’s really getting bad in the west

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump's fault.....

But seriously. The area has been under drought conditions for more than 15 yrs, and the waters ecosystem is being destroyed by European muscles which reproduce (according the biologists) MUCH faster than in European waters. Generally they reproduce 1x per year, but in Lake Meade it's risen upwards of 8x per year.

For a prime example: the famous B-29 crash was easily visible, and a popular scuba dive destination due to its aluminum skin, 10 years ago. Now, at this point....it is completely covered, and the vertices stabilizer has snapped off due to the weight of muscle shells.

F'n Commie shellfish.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Warning for my area (Faxon/Comanche County):

"Dear Member:

A PEAK-DAY alert has been issued today. Please conserve energy between the hours of 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Your actions count; volunteer today to help BEATthePEAK by reducing nonessential appliances and air conditioner use during these high-use hours as your health and safety allows. Adjusting your thermostat a few degrees higher can make a big difference. Peak alerts are only issued on critical days during the peak season. We're in this together!"

We need more electric cars.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quit letting in illegals.

I’ve long said if illegals voted for people with an “R” after their name, the D’s would quickly have such a tight border fence up that air couldn’t enter.
Selling out the country for some damn votes. Imagine that.

However, I need to say this again, Oklahoma has NO WATER. We even named a town after that motto. Go somewhere else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom