It was a full moon and a Monday I believe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And...spent the day in Baptist because I slipped and fell at work. Sorry ass housekeeping crew likes to mop a Hall and not put up warning signs. That tile was worse than black ice! Broke my leg below the knee joint but it's really close to the joint so going to see a good knee dr at mcbride and may need surgery. Ugh! Hurts like hell and I'm living in this lazy boy recliner for now. I'm refusing to take the hydrocodone if I can. Had to take one just now so maybe I can sleep (it's 2 am now) but I only took half of it.
I know someone is going to lose their job over this.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch! Hopefully no surgery needed! And yeah, someone should get fired over that and I would go so far as to alert OSHA over their lack of warning signs. I know no one likes a tattle tale, but when it comes to work place safety I've seen what lax attitudes can cause and have been on the bad end of it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch! Sorry to hear that and someone should lose their job over it, but if union it probably will not happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom