It worked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You all do realize that McConnell and the never Trumpers supported Jones and are willing to lose control of the Senate to stop Trumps agenda from ever passing. That includes the tax reform

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The clown thought dressing up in a cowboy hat, pulling a gun from his pocket, and riding an actual f-ing horse to the polls would be enough to win an election. Sad thing is, lots of folks voted for him precisely because of those stunts lol.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You all do realize that McConnell and the never Trumpers supported Jones and are willing to lose control of the Senate to stop Trumps agenda from ever passing. That includes the tax reform

Trump’s agenda isn’t passing now. We don’t even have a budget. Mitch definitely didn’t want Moore to win, but he’s not intentionally trying to lose his job just to “stop Trump”.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So you're saying that McConnell and "never Trumpers" care more about America than they do some ridiculous blind allegiance to a party or a wannabe dictator masquerading as President? Well hell, that's the sort of thing that is to be commended, not shamed.

I'm no fan of McConnell but if he was torpedoing Moore, then good on him for finally getting something right.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying that McConnell and "never Trumpers" care more about America than they do some ridiculous blind allegiance to a party or a wannabe dictator masquerading as President? Well hell, that's the sort of thing that is to be commended, not shamed.

I'm no fan of McConnell but if he was torpedoing Moore, then good on him for finally getting something right.

No those lame ass Rinos are only capable of following Chuck and Nancy's lead in keeping the status quo. They are followers and not leaders.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can now look forward to every Republician male seeking public office or a management position in any company to be villainized by those not wanting him to attain that position.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.com_r_2013_01_interesting.gif

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We also have proof that he's a liar, and that he has no respect for the rule of law.
So where is the proof? All the accusations, innuendos, lies, fake news etc isn't proof. I don't know Moore personally, all I know is what I hear and read. And I did read today that voter fraud is an issue. Then too, I read where some woman was offered $200,000 to report that she was raped by Trump during the election.
The Latest Headlines:

Caught On Camera: Man Admits To Voter Fraud In Alabama

Latest posts

Top Bottom