It's been a crappy week......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgunn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes and dont forget the same person that took care of you before the election is the same person that will take care of you after the election. I hope you know him :)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend in the entire world had brain surgery on Wednesday morning and I was able to visit him tonight after he finally got out of the ICU recovery.

I won't go into all the details, but he is doing fine, and in both good spirits & health. I am so thankful that everything went well...

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend in the entire world had brain surgery on Wednesday morning and I was able to visit him tonight after he finally got out of the ICU recovery.
Good deal
I won't go into all the details, but he is doing fine, and in both good spirits & health. I am so thankful that everything went well...

Congrats

I found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife is pregnant.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the big D post buddy! My wife is amazing, so no divorce for us!! We are having a blast in Dallas, getting ready to take our little boy to the aquarium.

Latest posts

Top Bottom