It's Coming: Fear the Walking Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are definitely too many commercials in these popular non-premium cable shows. The Strain, Hell on Wheels, Walking Dead, etc., are just crammed full of commercials. It detracts from the story.

Always remember that, with most TV, you are not the customer. You are the product; the advertisers are the customers.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's going to be slow for a while, you have to do character and story line development. The Walking Dead was a little slow at first also. It takes time, be patient.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far, I really like the show. I think the crackhead guy plays the part very well. I'm starting to wonder if the blonde momma is going to be the leader of "the group"....assuming we end up with a group like we have seen in the other show.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that the step-dad/boyfriend and the mom are now separated will lend to faster story pace as there'll be more to experience between two groups. Already there are many more zombies being encountered. It was fairly accurate how quick the general public turned to rioting and being pieces of crap. lol

Dangdar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time for them to raid the armory, no fun unless you can headshot some zombies!!

Not to hijack the thread but for folks who like the zombie genre, we really like Z-nation on sci-fi network. It's kind of like the b-movie zombie show, usually has a couple of good laughs. I think it starts again on 9/11.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I have only seen one even vaguely sympathetic character (and this is in a zombie show!), Tobias the kid who was warning the female lead in the first episode. In addition, I would positively like to see all of the other teens killed off - my gosh what a bunch of mouthy self-indulgent, self-important pr**ks. If only a few humans are going to survive they wouldn't be my picks.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... It was fairly accurate how quick the general public turned to rioting and being pieces of crap. lol

But the rioting, etc. wasn't tied to anything specifically zombie-related, it was related to a perceived act of unjustified police violence. I would think that once the rioters noticed they were being killed/eaten by zombies they might change their point-of-view.

Latest posts

Top Bottom