It's Coming: Fear the Walking Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again I find myself wanting the zombies to succeed in eradicating this family.

SPOILER ALERT---SPOILER ALERT

Zombie outbreak or not, if I found my neighbor eating a dog in my house and covered in blood, he would meet the business end of my gun.
I can, however, believe that people might be unwilling to finish off their parents, spouses, and children even if they could accept killing off any glassy-eyed flesh-chomping strangers.

I still believe that the writers have given insufficient justification for why this plague would simply overcome all civilization in one fell swoop. I also would really like them to explain how it started and how it spread everywhere so rapidly. I am assuming that will never happen since even the CDC guy we met in TWD (who presumably had much more plague info than any of these pathetic LA denizens) said he/the CDC didn't have any idea what it was exactly that caused the horrific effects.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are gonna have to pick it up a lot, and some of the really stupid people are going to have to die, starting with most of the main Anglo characters. Maddy & Travis are gonna have to go, either or both, I don't care.

If Gimple doesn't get around to explaining the situation he's gonna lose a viewer. He's already ruined TWD with his idiocy. He came on board in the second season, and it's been down hill ever since.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still like the show. The producers have said that we will never know the root cause, it just isn't going to happen. I believe that it was some sort of bio-weapon released in the air (chemtrails!). What we really don't know is about other countries. It could be isolated to the US. That would be interesting.

I expected the mom to be the anti-gunner, but no, it is the step dad. I was all yelling at the TV. dumbass.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be hesitant to start shooting the infected ones myself - until I saw a cop eating the flesh off another cop. Then it's time for target practice on the dead ones. But no, that didn't even register with Travis. The barber is the only one that "gets it" in this whole show.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And here I thought that Travis was going to be the bad ass. Let's see if his views on guns change before he gets eaten. These people are perfectly content to just sit and wait, like the issue will fix itself. Although, I think the majority of the population would do the same...

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mom gets it. She was ready to ball-peen the neighbor lady. hammer is harsh man, do these people not have the Gerber Zombie pack?

And BTW, the producers have said that the people in this world have never heard the term "zombie", it is not a thing. That is why the people are so slow to recognize it. In our world, if we saw someone eating somebody in the street, it would be headshot time.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mom gets it. She was ready to ball-peen the neighbor lady. But she didn't. hammer is harsh man, do these people not have the Gerber Zombie pack?

And BTW, the producers have said that the people in this world have never heard the term "zombie", it is not a thing. That is why the people are so slow to recognize it. In our world, if we saw someone eating somebody in the street, it would be headshot time.

Exactly my point - Travis saw the cop eating another cop's face off, then went home and got on his anti-gun soapbox. Hopefully he's the next one to get chewed on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom