It's Coming: Fear the Walking Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that they don't know what is going on but Come on. How stupid can a person be? How many zombies do they have to watch tear someone open before they will kill one. Obviously the person is violent and gonna hurt them. But they always try and talk to them. Give me a break. I loved it when the barber grabbed the gun and blasted the neighbor. At least there is one person who isn't an idiot.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the reason people aren't getting behind this show is because they have already watched the Walking Dead. We know exactly where the world is headed, whats coming next, etc. They have no clue. One day they are teaching class at school and the next the principal is trying to eat a student. It will take a little time before it really sinks in that this isn't going away and what is happening. I don't think everyone would just go into apocalypse mode right away like everyone on here seems to think they would :fullauto:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the reason people aren't getting behind this show is because they have already watched the Walking Dead. We know exactly where the world is headed, whats coming next, etc. They have no clue. One day they are teaching class at school and the next the principal is trying to eat a student. It will take a little time before it really sinks in that this isn't going away and what is happening. I don't think everyone would just go into apocalypse mode right away like everyone on here seems to think they would :fullauto:

I agree as far as "the big picture" goes, but, if I walked into my home this evening to see my nice neighbor feasting on my German Shepherd I would quickly either a) run like hell out of there or b) shoot the bas**rd or c) thank the neighbor who came in with me and shot the crazy SOB for me. If this happened several times after I had witnessed a violent civil disturbance, while I still might not know the ultimate cause I don't think I'd be lecturing the guy who just saved my life about gun control! Rant off....

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree as far as "the big picture" goes, but, if I walked into my home this evening to see my nice neighbor feasting on my German Shepherd I would quickly either a) run like hell out of there or b) shoot the bas**rd or c) thank the neighbor who came in with me and shot the crazy SOB for me. If this happened several times after I had witnessed a violent civil disturbance, while I still might not know the ultimate cause I don't think I'd be lecturing the guy who just saved my life about gun control! Rant off....

Well said! I can understand the hesitancy in shooting one's neighbor, but as you stated when that neighbor is dining on the deceased body of your pet then the red flags oughta start hoisting sail! I just started watching "Z Nation" on Netflix last night - those zombies make the ones on TWD and FTWD look like sleepwalkers! Pretty good premier episode, but too soon to tell if that one will be worth my time. Neat touch on that show is how they designate time - for example, "3 A.Z.", to indicate 3 years after the "event" as opposed to "2015 A.D."

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mom gets it. She was ready to ball-peen the neighbor lady. hammer is harsh man, do these people not have the Gerber Zombie pack?

And BTW, the producers have said that the people in this world have never heard the term "zombie", it is not a thing. That is why the people are so slow to recognize it. In our world, if we saw someone eating somebody in the street, it would be headshot time.

"Dad, you shot the zombie Flanders!"
"Flanders was a zombie?"
-Simpsons

Latest posts

Top Bottom