It's on the way back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you reckon we should do? We're already wasting tons of American dollars funding their enemy Ukraine. (the corrupt government that was formerly suspect in Biden's affairs)
In the absence of a POTUS and a conservative congress with real cajones, I have no idea. Do you?

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F0ED3FD7-5A21-4BA0-A4F5-92789B59B976.jpeg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the absence of a POTUS and a conservative congress with real cajones, I have no idea. Do you?
Complain about Biden on the internet, I guess.

We've sided with the wrong team for years. We'd be ahead of the game had we aligned ourselves as allies of Putin's years ago, instead of isolating and demonizing him and Russia. That's my idea.

The folks that run DC would prefer that we align ourselves with global elites that fund everything un-Western. Not surprisingly, these same entities are quick to bribe US politicians. I noticed quite a few of them fled Ukraine at the beginning of Putin's endeavor.

There are plenty of folks that would love to see us commit troops and more resources to "help Ukraine" (keep Putin in check) -they would benefit, we would not.

The real issue is that the folks calling the shots have a different goal than you or I. We care about the United States, they do not. They are accomplishing their goals, at American expense. Reacting to Putin as if he has been the aggressor to US would serve them nicely.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The Merchant of Death" for a fukin basketball freak...only in biden's administration.
What about the US MARINE!
I heard that the marine was also on the table. The Russians said we could trade it or the marine for the gun dealer. I do believe that politics played a big role in this swap.

CONCLUSION: If you are in the armed forces and are sent to a foreign land, don't expect to be "rescued" if you are detained. Make sure you can shoot/fight your way out. Otherwise, you'd have to represent some major politically correct voting block that aligns with whomever is in power.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom